Veterans and Military Service Information

Rider’s degree programs are approved under the Veterans Readjustment Benefits Act of 1966, as amended. An application for VA Education and Training benefits is available online at or .

Veterans who receive Chapter 33 Post 9/11 G.I. Bill®1 benefits may be eligible for Rider’s Yellow Ribbon Program.

Students filing for benefits at Rider will be responsible for filing a copy of their separation papers (DD214) and/or their Certificate of Eligibility (COE) with the appropriate school certifying official. Contact the Registrar’s Office certifying official at 609-896-5066 or the Dr. Eugene Marsh Center for Veterans and Military Affairs at 609-896-5000 ext. 7382 with questions.

Rider University strives to settle all grievances internally in order for the issue to be resolved as quickly as possible.  Any student who submits a complaint to the DoD and/or VA concerning any type of Federal or veteran educational benefit must also inform Rider University in writing within 7 (seven) days of when the complaint is made.

Enrolled students may contact the Dr. Eugene Marsh Center for Veterans and Military Affairs at 609-896-5000 ext.7382 with any questions or concerns.


The GI Bill is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (VA).  More information about education benefits offered by the VA is available at the official U.S. government website at .