Full-Time Graduate Tuition Inclusion – Princeton Students
Full-time tuition charges are incurred by students who enroll for credit loads, including credit equivalents for non-credit and audited courses, which fall within the ranges indicated below. Further charges are incurred when full-time students exceed maximum load levels, excluding VC593 or participation in auditioned choirs.
Please see Rider’s Financial Aid website for elective and part-time charges for elective music and dance study.
Full graduate tuition includes:
- A minimum of 9 and maximum of 15 credits per semester, or the equivalent including undergraduate and non-credit courses.
- For required graduate primary applied music study, one hour per week of private instruction, except for Choral Conducting majors, who receive one half-hour per week of private instruction.
- Once all required primary, secondary or private composition applied requirements have been completed, all additional applied lessons will be billed at the elective rate given below.
- Students in double major programs with two different primary instruments will be billed for the second applied lesson at the elective rate.
- Any non-required private lesson will be billed at the elective rate given below. Graduate students in majors without applied requirements will be billed for applied lessons at the elective rate.
- Please see the table of applied lesson suffixes under “Applied Music” in the Academic Policies section of this catalog. Registration for the incorrect suffix may result in an incorrect bill.