Interruption of Studies

Students who interrupt their studies must notify the appropriate graduate program office. If studies are interrupted for up to one year, students may return with the approval of the advisor. However, if two calendar years elapse between the last date of attendance and the next registration, students must submit an application for readmission together with a nonrefundable readmission fee. Students will be responsible for the application and degree requirements in force at the time of readmission.

For students to remain in good standing with the division, they must file a notification of non-attendance form announcing their intention to not attend any semester prior to the beginning of that semester. The form may be procured from the approved graduate office.